Monday, February 18, 2008

The ram who RAMMED!



Okay, so here is that ram. Just take a look at those horns!! You know, as I told you before, that he rammed me as I was trying to get the lamb out to the kids. Needless to say, I let out a yell of fright when he hit me! I wasn't expecting him to get me because the last I saw, he was eating the hay I had put in there for them--and, of course, Chris had just turned away just in that instant to check on the kids! Wow, what a moment!! The good thing about this (if you can call it good) is that he rammed me between the horns, so I am not as sore as I would have been otherwise. After he rammed me, I dropped the lamb and told Chris to get in there to keep him away from me. And that is how I got the lamb out. Now when we want to get the lamb out I like to have Chris there to help. I'm not sure what I will do when he can't be out there with us. Maybe I will try again and take some sort of protection with me--like a shovel or a big stick!! I guess we'll have to see what happens!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

wow he is pretty big and scary. I'm glad you're okay! I would have been screaming!!