Thursday, April 2, 2009

News! News! News!

Hello everyone!! The weeks have been kind to us! Chris has a job!!! Wahoo! He is working at a verison call center. Not very good pay, but we are very grateful to have a job. He even gets sick pay and paid vacation!! Awesome, huh?! We will be using the vacation pay for camping this summer!! FUN!

So, about my baby...It's a boy!! Yay! I am feeling very well, the only thing is I am so much bigger than usual. I am only six months along and I look as though I should be giving birth in the next few weeks!! So, so big. The funny thing is, everyone always comments that I am so small. That is always nice to hear.


Now for some fun news. I got my hair cut!! 14 inches!! Now it is very short. But I love it--and Chris loves it too (that is what counts for me)! I was really nervous at first, as I always am, but it all turned out well. I wasn't sure I liked it so short, but I got loads of compliments from my family right off and when I came home Chris said he loved it too!! That made things all good for me. Here are some "before" and "after" pictures: Sorry the before isn't a very good one.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your hair does look really cute Christine.