Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun at the Zoo

We went to the zoo just recently and we had a blast (well, I did anyway)! The kids were having a lot of fun until close to the end...they were hungry (as was I)! The tigers were so neat, they seemed to pose for the pictures and everything. The lions were really neat. We even heard the male lion roaring!! Way cool! It was so loud, and I don't even think it was roaring it's loudest. The kids liked all the slides and the toys to play on the best...the animals came second! Funny! Well, anyway, here are some pictures from the zoo:








































As you can see, the kids liked the non-animal things at the zoo the best. I put the tiger picture in there because it is so cool! I just realized there are only 2 animal pictures. How funny!!

In one of these Cameron asked Kaien if he would tie his shoe for him. Kaien said, "Oh, sure." It was so cute!

The one with the squirrel was outside the zoo while we were eating lunch. This squirrel came right up to us, not shy at all. Took a chip right from my hand! Cool.

No comments: