Thursday, August 14, 2008

Expectations

Well, I sure have a hard time posting things on here! There is really no excuse, I just don't take time to do it. Silly me. Sorry everyone.

So, today the kids and I were going to go on a bike ride to a bridge that over-looks the freeway (one of those just for people bridges.) Well, it just so happened that I told them to stop fighting or weren't going to go... They stopped!! But, alas, not for long--the next minute they were bantering again. So, we had to stay home. They were so mad!! I was a little as well, because I wanted to go to the bridge too!! I love seeing those big semi-trucks go under us. Oh, well. I just made some fruit leather instead.

Later, Chris called and Kaien wanted to talk to him (as usual) and right when he got on the phone he said, "We were bad, Daddy. We can't go to the bridge to see the big trucks. We can't go cause we were bad." So cute!! I didn't think he really understood me, but I was wrong. He is getting so smart!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Kids are very smart. Mine surprise me every day. How are you doing?