Thursday, June 26, 2008

The diaper changer!






Just a few days ago, Chris and I were upstairs and the kids were downstairs and they were a little quiet. So, naturally I felt inclined to check on them. As I am coming down the stairs, I hear them giggling--uh oh, they must be doing something bad. I get down there and Kaien has Emmy on the floor and is changing her diaper!! So cute! It wasn't anything bad after all!! Just kids being cute.

Emmy just laid there and let him do it, for most of the time, anyway. Near the end Emmy kept moving and rolling and Kaien got frustrated and started to cry. So, I ended up helping him a little. They are both just so cute. Maybe I can get Kaien to change her diapers all the time!! Or maybe he will start going to the bathroom in his potty!! That would be wonderful!!

Speaking of diapers, Kaien doesn't like to wear his. A few days ago he insisted that I leave his diaper off. So, after I do this, I tell him that if he doesn't want to wear them anymore, he is going to have to go potty in his seat or tell me when he needs to go. Of course he says he will and I am willing to trust him for a while. I ask him if he needs to go a minute or so after we have had this conversation, and he says no. Not 2 minutes later he is drenching his pants and the floor and just laughing!! Oh, such a naughty little boy! Anyway, such fun life stories. I need to go check on my children--they are making too much noise for my comfort!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

yay, I can see your page now! That's so cute, what a helper Kaien is! So... I don't know if you know this, but Kaien and Emmy have been tagged. Refer to my page for more information. :)

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.