Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TAG!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 14, so I was a Freshman in high school. I had a good year.

2. What was on my to-do list for today? To clean the master bathroom(done), do the dishes(done), go to the park(didn't, too cold), and weed the flower patch out front(done).

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? I would pay off all my debts, buy a house with some land(300 acres or more), buy some horses, chickens, goats/cows(for milk), pay off all our family's debts(brothers, sisters, parents), buy food storage, pay for Chris' schooling, change America, go skydiving and hang gliding, travel the world!

4. 3 Bad habits... 1. I chew my fingernails 2. I don't eat as healthy as I should. 3. I don't wash my face as often as I should.

5. Places I have lived..... California; Burley, ID; Oakley, ID; Twin falls, ID; Nampa, ID; Rexburg, ID; Ogden, UT; New Harmony, UT; Beryl, UT; and now we are back in Idaho.

6. Places I have worked... Corn topping place, Zions Bank in Rexburg, and Seminis Vegetable Seed Company.

7. 3 Things people don't know about me....1) I pick at my feet(yuck, I know!). 2) I hate sad stories/movies and I don't like war movies very much. 3) I like documentaries. 4) I like to sew(I am not good, I just like to). 5) I am an artist.

I tag Keri

No comments: